London Metropolitan University – 2008 to present
- Supervisor of UG Dissertation and Investigative Study projects (41 completed), London Metropolitan University, 2008-2012.
- Supervisor of BSc Final Projects, Interactive Multimedia Installations and Surround Sound Audio Post-Production Projects (129 completed), London Metropolitan University, 2010 to present.
- Supervisor of projects in Interactive Multimedia Installations, Composition, and Film Music (127 completed), London Metropolitan University, 2008 to present.
- Co-Supervisor on the MA by Project in Music Technology, London Metropolitan University, 2012-2013.
- Co-Supervisor on the MA in Interior Design, London Metropolitan University, 2011.
- Lectures on the BSc Music Technology degrees.
- Final Project Sound for Media – Interactive Media
- Project Development – Foley, Sound design, ADR & Surround Sound
- Applied Music Technology – Interactive Media & Film Music
- Advanced Music Composition
- Music Composition & MIDI Arrangement
- Introduction to Interactive Arts
- Composing with Technology
- Basic Audio Recording Technologies
- Hard Disk Recording
- Music and Technology
- Dissertation & Investigative Study
- Perspectives on Music Technology
University of Rio de Janeiro – 2003-2005
- Research and teaching activities (UG and PG). Head and creator of the Music & Multimedia courses.
- Special Projects: Music & Multimedia (PG)
- Lectures on Electroacoustic Composition and Experimental Music (UG)
- Special Projects: Music & Multimedia (PG)
- Electroacoustic Composition
- Experimental Music
Columbia University – 2001-2002
- TA for undergraduate (UG) music students as a postgraduate (PG) student in appointment (Columbia University teaching fellowship)
- TA for PG students (Computer Music Center)
- OpenMusic Online Course Instructor (PG)
- Music in the US
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro / School of Music – 2004, 2016, 2017
- Lectures and workshop on my music and research. Lecture / talk: Deep Listening: an Homage to Pauline Oliveros. Lecture and workshop at the Laboratory of Music and Technology (LaMuT), PG Seminar
Tamagawa University, Tokyo, Japan – 2009-2010
- Lectures and workshop: Max/MSP/Jitter in higher education.
INIVA [Institute of International Visual Art] Rivington Place, East London, UK – 2009
- Modding Workshop: [wɔ:l bɔ:l]. Workshop on the Max/MSP/Jitter programming of the [wɔ:l bɔ:l] installation.
London Metropolitan University
Chair of the Subject Standard Board for the Creative Technologies and Digital Media — 2017 to present
Line Manager for the Creative Technologies and Digital Media City campus-based staff — 2017 to present
Principal Lecturer in Creative Technologies & Digital Media — 2016 to present
Head of CASS Music and Principal Lecturer — 2014-16
Course Leader – BA Creative Music Technologies — 2016 to present
Course Leader – BSc Music Technology (Sound for Media) — 2016-17
Course Leader – BSc Music Technology (Music Production) — 2010 to present | The new BSc programme was launched in September 2012
Senior Lecturer — 2009-14 | Co-supervision of MA students — MA in Interior Design and MA by Project in Music Technology
Lecturer — 2008-09 | Key areas of Sound & Media (Video & Audio Technologies)
Member of the Wider Management Group and the School Management Team, School of Computing and Digital Media, London Metropolitan University — 2016 to present.
Member of the Faculty Management Group, Sir John Cass Faculty of Art, Architecture & Design, London Metropolitan University — 2015-2016.
Member of the Media and Music Technology Module Development Panel. Redevelopment of the Faculty’s UG portfolio, London Metropolitan University — 2011-2012.
Committee member for the PhD Thesis Viva of candidate José Antonio Martín Salinas, Research Degrees Committee, London Metropolitan University — 2013.
Committee member for the PhD Thesis Viva of candidate Michaela Reiser, Research Degrees Committee, London Metropolitan University — 2010.
University of Rio de Janeiro
Academic Teaching Researcher — 2003-05
Head and creator of the Music & Multimedia courses — 2003-05
Committee member for the Dissertation’s First Essay defense of Doctor’s degree candidate Daniel Eduardo Quaranta, University of Rio de Janeiro — 2005.
Committee member for the Doctor’s Dissertation Viva of candidate Vania Dantas Leite, University of Rio de Janeiro — 2004.